Welcome to the heart of your instant hot water system.
Although the tank lies hidden below your sink, its contributions to instant convenience can't be overlooked. The InSinkErator instant hot water tank always has near-boiling water ready when you need it.
2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
•Easy-to-adjust temperature control
•Uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
- Chosen by professional coffee shops for proven performance
- 1300 watt heating element for rapid recovery and up to 100 cups/ hour steaming hot water
- Electronic thermostat with ±2°F tight temperature control
- 2/3 gallon hot water tank with stainless steel construction for longer life (UL Certified)
- We Come To You 3-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
- Easy-to-adjust temperature control
- Tool-free connections to ease installation and dry-start protection for peace of mind
- Designed for use with all InSinkErator water dispensers
- 1300 watts, 115 volts, 11.3 amps
||2/3 gallon stainless steel tank dispenses up to 100 cups water per hour (adjustable temperature from 190°F to 210°F)
||Electronic, adjustable from 190°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at )
||approx 5.7 lbs
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.