ARE YOU LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT?
KAM Appliances is a family-owned appliance store with locations in Hyannnis, Hanover and Nantucket. Since 1977, KAM Appliances has served customers in all over Massachusetts with low prices on appliance products and top notch customer service. Our knowledge of the appliances we sell sets us high above the competition. KAM Appliances is an authorized dealer of such brands as Bosch, Electrolux, Frigidaire, General Electric, Jenn-Air,and more.To apply for an open position at KAM Appliances, please email your cover letter and resume email@example.com
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Quality Repair Service and Productivity
- Responsible for assigned repair calls
- Customer communication
- In-home repair assessment, phone/on-line diagnostic research as needed o Repair parts research/ordering
- Service call verification, updates and completion using company electronic order management system and support technology (Smart Phone, Laptop)
- Communication and coordination with CSR schedulers, service manager, other staff technicians. - Maintenance of company vehicle and equipment
- On-going training
- High School or GED
- Trade School training
- Relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Schedule flexibility as needed to support seasonal demand
- Ability to use computer and mobile devices to support repair process
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Pass drug screen
- Valid drivers license
- Desire to be part of established, respected family-owned and operated growth business serving expanding markets
As the primary customer contact representing KAM Appliances, Sales Associates are responsible for providing an exceptional customer sales experience, while meeting individual sales goals and supporting KAM overall store objectives. Individual responsibilities include:
Job Description, Responsibilities
- Maintaining knowledge and skills in professional retail selling techniques including customer qualification, product feature/benefit presentation, KAM Plan-to-Sell merchandising execution, and closing sales transactions.
- Maintaining knowledge of product brand/category assortment, model features, pricing and promotional offers, profit margin opportunities.
- Material handling duties
- Performing daily review and management of Open Orders and Quotes. Confirm customer contact information, order special instructions, payment balances, model inventory/availability, scheduled delivery dates, promotion/rebate requirements, etc.
- Generating add-on sales volume for growth in revenue and profitability (Extended Service Plans, accessory items, Value-added delivery and installation services).
- Proficiency in use of Company Point-of-Sale (POS) systems, technology devices and equipment, and on-line support resources.
- Be knowledgeable, pro-active and responsive to assist and coordinate customer installation scheduling and other after-sale support services, consistent with Company procedures, sub-contractor procedures, and manufacturer processes.
- Ability to generate new sales leads enabling growth in store sales volume.
- Sustaining existing customer relationships to create repeat sales and positive KAM referrals.
- Understanding and managing the unique requirements and procedures of Builder account sales and KAM Project Partner/Referral Points Program sales;
- Product specifications and performance information critical to Builder/contractor customer requirements.
- Quoting and follow-up processes necessary to successfully manage multiple steps in sales, delivery and after-sale support.
- Maintain compliance with KAM policies and manufacturer/vendor requirements.
- Support HQ staff and procedures, and perform quality work to meet the operational requirements of KAM internal departments.
- Support Store Manager and sales staff in maintaining store display and merchandising plan.
- Contribute to and support Team selling approach with co-workers.
- Professionalism in all interactions with customers, vendors, co-workers.
- Support and comply with Company inventory control procedures.
- Understanding and performing job responsibilities consistent with KAM Appliances employment guidelines per Employee Handbook.